Thursday 16 December 2010

Videos on The Website

On my website I placed a few videos on to it; I thought this would give the affect of other websites which use multiple videos to advertise their own video. The videos I placed on my website were all thriller films but not all in the same sub genre, some were horror thrillers, others were sociological thrillers, the reasons I chose these were that as my film was a thrillers this would make my film more realistic.

Below are the videos I have placed onto my blog:

Shutter Island-I chose this as it gave a more diversity to the subgenres on my website.

Batman, The Dark Knight-This is a big film and I thought if people saw this they would be more likely to click on my film

Harry Potter-This is another large big film but is more for the younger generation and who looks for this will see my film and click that to view it.

Skyline-A brand new movie which is highly known would be a great advertisement for my website as people who are searching the film will come across my website and see my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment